Tuesday, September 25, 2007

sometimes it's so cute i think i'm going to die.


That's why it's so hard to be a parent. That and having to make serious decisions that will alter the life of another person dramatically, like, what school should he go to, and can he have a mohawk?

He was pretty excited to see it though! And he was real cute riding it around. He's still not able to pedal really, and actually I'm worried he'll fall off when he does. But, it's all part of growing up. He's so tall, he needed the big bike, but developmentally he's still newly 4. God take care of my baby!

It was fun though, and it was fun to have the whole family over to celebrate. Now that he's older he really enjoys holidays and celebrations. Time to have another. Wait. Not time to have another. Must. Finish. Degree.

Believe it or not another gear broke on my sewing machine. The difference is that this time it's an easy fix. I know what I'm doing, I know where to get the part, and I know it's easy. I need a new machine.

I'm designing a new bag. I can't wait to put it up on etsy. The prototype certainly isn't sellable, but the final design looks great. Now if only my machine was running.

1 comment:

alicia said...

sammy + a bike = rip my heart out.

lerve.