Wednesday, October 10, 2007

evolution


i made the bag, you know... and it was awful... and i had used up both of those fabrics making a travesty, and i couldn't stand that. i mean, it was really eating me up inside. so i fixed the handle issue and my husband fixed the gaping mouth issue. and now, i think it's my favorite little thing. i just need a name for it. i ordered some nigella fabric which i should get next week. then i will make more of these little lovelies. WHAT AM I GONNA CALL THEM?

here's so more views...

4 comments:

alicia said...

dude, your use of buttery fabrique fills my heart with warmth! the bag looks great, i think you should call it the rehab bag - becuase it was messed up, and then got fixed. haha!

p.s. your nails look beautiful!

Kimberly Monaco said...

oh I LOVE this bag! can't wait to come back and find out what you called it1

Punchanella said...

thanks ladies... that makes me happy to hear... i was worrying my taste was in my arse at first.

futuregirl said...

This is an adorable bag! Did you ever come up with a name?