Wednesday, October 3, 2007

proof that you CAN indeed buy your friends.


MOO cards!!!!! i sent them 20 bucks, they sent me a hundred bidness cards, and look... i'm their new best friend.

now i just have to decide how to allocate my 100 cards. i wish it wasn't this way, but i get really stingy with things like this. if i buy myself a great body scrub, i'll use it once a month, if i get fabulous fabric, i keep it on the shelf as to not 'waste' it. however, all that means is that i can never enjoy what i love. der.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But it is I who is your best friend. I'm hurt.

Roman Delagasee

Punchanella said...

listen, ROMAN... i'm saying MOO cards want me to be their best friend, i never said i accepted.

asapp

alicia said...

way to expand your business say! so proud...