Sunday, November 18, 2007

how i hate to see them go.


giga's clutch. actually, i've decided she's going to have to fight me for it. i love this one.

i cleaned all day long. my house is a mess. every time i cleaned something, SOMEONE messed it back up.

if i had chocolate... correction, if i had allowed myself to buy chocolate today at the grocery store, i'd be eating it right now. instead, i bought 6 dried and sugared pineapple chunks (not even whole circles, just chunks). so not satisfying when you want chocolate.

my husband is preparing for a presentation he's doing tomorrow. he's at the "how can i get out of this" stage... that's my favorite one. it comes after "oh my god, this needs so much work" and right before "efff it, it's as good as it's going to be". ahhh, grad school... how i love you.

4 comments:

Gigababy. Tips are appreciated! said...

ITS ALL MINE
loves it
yippeee

punchanella said...

it's in the mail, should be there this week. i still feel sad.

Gigababy. Tips are appreciated! said...

I GOT IT TODAY
IT'S LOVESLY!!!

punchanella said...

yaaaaaaaaaay!