Monday, December 17, 2007
things i wish for that are sh*tty
1. i wish there was a way to ensure that people i know in real life had no access to this blog so i could tell the hilarious/annoying/enraging/ridiculous stories about them without them knowing i dislike or ridicule them. (yes, i'm talking about you; no no, not you though).
2. i wish i had a lot of money so that i could stop worrying about inane things like food or shelter and start buying things! this is a wish outside the wish that is not sh*tty that i have lots of money so i can sponsor children and stuff like that. that's separate, and that's not what this post is about.
3. i wish that i could ram people with my car (don't worry gigs... not innocent people, and not because i was out of control) to teach them a lesson about getting the eff out of the way, and NOT getting behind the wheel if they are SCARED to drive. if you're scared, why then, i'm scared. save yourself, don't drive.
4. i wish that my competition fail. this is harsh, i agree... but how much easier would it be if you didn't have to struggle? i know, i know... competition enhances peoples' skills and ultimately produces a better result. screw it. if you fail, i win. then i can watch do fun things rather than work. which brings me to my next thing:
5. i wish that i had an all weekend babysitter so i could do nothing more than be a glutton... watch an insane amount of multi-parter movies and sleep, rather then make lunch and entertain a 4-year old. i love him and all, and i'd miss him... but mostly i'd just be so chill.
i think that's enough for now. i've outed my horrible side.