Wednesday, December 26, 2007

photo



this is what christmas looks like through the eyes of a 4 year-old... literally. everything is either in your face (as is the case with Fia the dog there) or above you (like the ingredients). S got a digital camera from santa (it's FOR kids, people... not an adult one). i would say the camera is a great thing, and has given me LOTS of laughs (he took a picture of a boot on the floor)... the only bad time was when he brought it into the bathroom while someone was showering.

christmas, all in all, was pretty great this year. i got my new sewing machine... a Husqvarna Viking Prelude 370. :D I LOOOOOVVE her. I've named her Kathleen, in honor of Kathleen Turner, husky voiced beauty who shares a quality with my Husky Husqvarna.

Anyway, I hope you all had a great Christmas too... :)

In other really great news, Hallmark Magazine has asked me to send them some doorstops so that they can feature them in their April issue. I'm really excited. I am obsessing over the perfect samples to send.

4 comments:

Gigababy. Tips are appreciated! said...

That's so funny that you posted these.
I'm going to post the ones Jayde took when she got a hold of my digital camera.

punchanella said...

clearly, great minds think alike... and have like-minded children.

Field Notes said...

Wow that is so cool that your doorstops will be featured and they are doing the photography! Did you approach them? How'd you do that? Tips are welcome!!

They are a neat invention :)

Congrats on Kathleen. I got an Emerald 118 from Santa. I never thought of naming her. I seem to only name animate things.. that's a bias I'll have to think about.

~recycledideas

alicia said...

so cuuuuute!