Monday, January 7, 2008

i love/hate my new camera


ughhhhhhh. i love my new camera (a Canon Powershot A560) in real life. I think it does a fabulous job of taking pictures without the flash (I actually HATE pictures taken with a flash, they are so fugmo). PLEASE EXCUSE MY MESS OF A HOUSE.
<--- At any rate, no flash!







I just hate the way my product photos look. I can't get it the way I like it. I'm sick inside...



















In other news: I'm terribly bored. My husband just went to bed at 10:20. He had to get up early to drive to the city to teach a seminar to some professionals in his field (vague! for my safety, hahahha). Anyway, he's tired, and I'm still up. I'm watching Cruel Intentions, even though it's a ridiculous movie, and a TERRIBLE attempt to modernize Dangerous Liasons, which IS a good movie. But here I am, watching it anyway... feeling sick about my camera, and dying a little inside everytime Sarah Michelle Gellar says the f-word... she's so annoying, and her swearing is painful... so unnatural. Not like when I do it. ;)

9 comments:

Nancy said...

ooo i love this bag. wanna swap links? for etsy or the blog?

http://nancycreates.blogspot.com
http://randomnotions.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

i just want say that i love your blog. It is so cute and I love your pictures. I am sorry to hear about your camera+products. Perhaps you could consult Baraba Wawa and see how she gets her smoky haze. That is what you need.
boo for school. ps. how is quickie? does she miss me?

Roman

punchanella said...

hi nancy. i would like to swap links. i'm going to put up a list of blogs i like some time soon, and i'll add yours, because i like that sometimes, you're miserable, just like me! hhahhaha

and roman. roman, roman, roman. quickie is fine, she's in the parking lot. i figure i should just keep her, since you don't use her on a daily basis. i've given you lots of stuff roman!

alicia said...

dude - if you're bored - call me! i die a little each day that you don't... :(

Anonymous said...

Punch:
you do. you are correct in saying that. I am using one of the things that you gave me right now. AND I am listening to Tegan and Sara. you gave that to me. love it.

Roman

Roman said...

oh i did it! i am no longer anonymous!

punchanella said...

oh, but you still are, roman... because i think we all know your name isn't really roman... sneaky.

RandomNotions said...

i want this bag but i can't find it on your store, did you already sell it?

punchanella said...

random... it was a custom order that i DID sell already. but i wrote down what i did to make it... so i can recreate it.