Thursday, February 14, 2008

google knows my secrets


i just added google adsense because i don't know... thought i'd give it a whirl. it was on my list of blogger options and i said, hey... whatev.

then it tells me earlier today that soon it will start to show RELEVANT ads. what is the first relevant topic it tackles? INCONTINENCE. dude, how did google know?

ughhhhh... this is like when someone searched "what not to do with your sewing machine" and was referred to my blog. :(

to be clear, i do realize it's a common problem and that lots of women deal with it, and that's no fun. i do have to wonder, however, WHAT depends have to do with the united nations...

3 comments:

RandomNotions said...

oh punchanella you just crack me up...sadly for reasons not fit for public consumption there is a package of depends lurking somewhere in the recesses of my closet...i will say no more

alicia said...

dude, right now there is an ad for "adult bibs". you're screwed...

punchanella said...

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I know I'm getting up to the big 3-0, but REALLY.