Monday, March 24, 2008

MOMMY IS AN IDIOT!


well, that's great. super. uh huh... yup. my son just yelled that from upstairs. HE'S 4.

what drove him to such strong words? i told him (after 4 days of NON-STOP TIME TOGETHER) that I needed some alone time. I suggest he go play trains in his room for 10 MINUTES. Just 10. Then he trashed his train set in order to get me up there to fix it. I beat him at his own trick by putting cartoons on for him (I'm a crap mother). I know what some of you are thinking: "poor woman, stuck with her adorable son for 4 extra-loving days straight, the HORROR!" I'm not a stay at home mom, okay? For good reason... I get really irritated with being climbed and goobered upon, yelled to, splattered with food, tripped, cried at, noodle-legs-ed at, candy OD'd upon and the like. Four days straight is a marathon for me.

Anyway, he's done NOTHING I asked him to do today and now he finally starts mouthing off.

And yes, HE DID HEAR THAT TYPE OF LANGUAGE FROM ME, I'm sure. (I said I was a crap mother).

Ugh, as much as I don't want to go back to the lab tomorrow, I think it's the safest place for me to be when my sanity is concerned.

6 comments:

alicia said...

i was raised by tv and i turned out tv. don't sweat it say say - if i had a kid he'd be chained to the radiator eating fish heads...

love leash

Gigababy. Tips are appreciated! said...

We need to start a crap mother blog.
I love that you are as equally a crap mother as me.

punchanella said...

a crap mother blog! now that's my style. hang on, i'll put a movie on for the little one while i write a post and wait for you to set it up.

see!

Elaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elaine said...

Dude.
When will we all find the time?

punchanella said...

i told you, put them in front of the TV... gets you LOADS of time.