Monday, April 21, 2008

hella cute and fast movin'



look what i got! how speedy/adorable is that rabbit?

volkswagon is my new hero. i had never driven one before last monday morning, but the second i sat in the ass-warming heated seats, i was sold and i knew i would do whatever it took to make it mine.

it took everything, by the way.

and here's a big shout out to you PETER PARK at LONDON HONDA, you prick, for making it so damned difficult to pick up my new car from the VW dealer. first you lied to my face about the price of a new civic DX-G for an HOUR AND A HALF, like i'm some sort of idiot who can't do simple addition. i might not have taken a math course since first year (mind you, it was calculus), but i still remember enough to know that your price was $30/month higher than the manufacturers suggest retail price. thanks for inspiring me to try out a different car altogether (and yes, WESTGATE HONDA did really give us that price i told you they did). as if that wasn't lovely enough, peter, you decided to REFUSE to send the VW dealer a bill of sale so they could buy my civic's lease out and allow me to drive the new love of my life... 'lapin' off the lot and into my driveway. CLASS ACT, PETER. i hope ANYONE asks me what i think of you, or london honda, i'll be too thrilled to give them my opinion.

all things being equal, i should mention that i highly recommend dealing with LEAVENS Volkswagon. It was pleasurable... and if i got lied to and totally cheated, i don't even care because they took such good care of me. I hope someone asks me what I think of them, because I'll be glad to share that as well. :)

alright, i've vented enough. suffice to say, my 2008 VW rabbit is the best car i've ever driven, and if i could sleep in it without upsetting Eli, i totally would.

9 comments:

RandomNotions said...

Its so not about the lying and the cheating, that is a given, its the quality of the service during the fleecing that counts!

thanks for your support btw, you rock

punchanella said...

see, that's what i'm sayin'!

alicia said...

lapin? what is that? i don't speak spanish.

Erica said...

Whoa! Double-take as I realize you're a Londoner, like me! We got our Jetta from Leavens; they rock!

Word Perv said...

I wanna be a "Londoner". Instead I'm a DC-er. As in Washington DC. Uh-oh, are you going to hate me now?...

Love the rabbit BTW - soooo cute! I think my beagle might chase your car, thinking it's a furry critter she's after! ;)

punchanella said...

well word perv, DC is okay. :) I was there for a conference a couple years back...

and your beag can try, but the little cutie will never catch me forcause i have 170 horse power. ;)

we used to have a beagle. quite an experience.

punchanella said...

seriously leavens really was the best, erica. but like i said, london honda = bad. ;)

Lauren said...

Go Jettas! Go London! Our Jetta is our little pride and joy (I'm erica's sister by the way, haha). Our Jetta is super cute-Roxy sticker, and license plate that says "THNKXDAD". That's right. Thanks dad. Gosh, we're such girls.

Gigababy. Tips are appreciated! said...

dude
go offer and read lothian's story about a similar experience
http://ffatandfab.blogspot.com/2008/04/open-letter.html